Equestrian Canada (EC) is pleased to announce the following High Point Champions from the 2018 Para-Dressage Video Competition Series:
- Introduction Division: Zachary Lahay – Victoria, BC
- Intermediate Division: Jamie Copeland – North Saanich, BC
- Advanced Division: Sophie Lehoux – Rosemère, QC
- International Division: Kim Scott – Sooke, BC
- High Point Therapeutic Riding Centre: Peace Area Riding for the Disabled Society (PARDS) – Grand Prairie, AB
To be eligible for High Point Champion, athletes must enter a minimum of three competitions in the year’s series. Athletes earn points for placings in their division throughout the season, and points are tallied at the end of the year to determine the High Point Champions.
Congratulations to the 2018 High Point Champions on an excellent season.
About the Para-Dressage Video Competition Series
The Para-Dressage Video Competition Series provides riders of all levels and abilities with the opportunity to compete in a progressive and structured environment. Participants are judged by EC certified Para-Dressage Judges against similar riders across Canada, and are eligible to place and win great prizes.
Video competitions encourage riders to develop effective riding skills, and are a fantastic way to ensure that all riders nationwide have the chance to compete. Competition is an integral part of athlete development, and offers a sense of empowerment and accomplishment to all those that participate.
For more information, please visit www.equestrian.ca/sport/para-dressage/programs.