JOIN THE EXCITEMENT!
Ottawa, ON, Feb. 10, 2016 – Registration is officially open for the 2016 Equine Canada Annual Convention, taking place April 20-24, 2016 in Montreal, QC.
Set to be EC’s landmark event of the year, the 2016 EC Annual Convention will revolve around the theme, “Building the Future of Equestrian in Canada.”
From start to finish, you won’t want to miss a minute! Highlights include:
- Elite speakers & presenters:
- Ingmar De Vos, President of the FEI,
- Sönka Lauterbach, CEO of the German Equestrian Federation
- Lisa Lazarus, Consultant & Former Commercial Director of the FEI
- Daily Innovation Sessions with industry leaders around the theme of Building the Future of Equestrian in Canada.
- EC Clinics led by top industry clinicians.
- Special delegate offers and discounts, plus access to shopping & info at the EC Convention Trade Expo.
- Exciting social events, including the revamped 2016 EC Awards Gala featuring:
- National EC Award presentations
- Exciting, themed games & entertainment
- Gourmet appetizers & dinner
- Open bar
- GRAND UNVEILING of the new EC brand!
- More speakers, clinics, workshops & social events to be announced in the coming weeks!
Whether you want to fully immerse yourself and attend all four days, choose the days you attend “à la carte,” or buy tickets solely for the 2016 EC Awards Gala, a variety of registration packages are available to fit all preferences.
Don’t miss out, visit the 2016 EC Annual
Convention registration portal today: REGISTER NOW
For questions or comments regarding registration for the 2016 EC Annual Convention, please contact:
Coordinator, Member Services
1-866-282-8395 x 106
Sponsorship & Trade Expo Opportunities
To connect about sponsorship and/or trade expo opportunities at the 2016 EC Annual Convention, please contact:
1-866-282-8395 x 203