2016 Census Community Supporter Toolkit for the Census of Agriculture
The toolkit includes a variety of products and tools that you can use to reach out to producers, external partners and others you serve. It contains valuable information highlighting the benefits of the census at the community level.
- Print materials
- Written content for emails and newsletters
- Web graphics
- Social media posts
There are 8 general articles in the Agriculture Toolkit if you select Tab called “The Census” and select red tab called “Content for articles and newsletters” that you might find useful. The first 2 articles are 300 words whereas the other 6 are between 150-200 words and are meant to be less formal and more conversational. Direct links below.
- 2016 Census of Agriculture is on the horizon
- 2016 Census of Agriculture benefits farmers
- From wheat to honeybees: 8 fast facts about agriculture in Canada
- The Census of Agriculture is easier and faster than ever
- Tell your story, as part of Canada’s farming community
- Fewer and older farmers minding the farm, who will fill their boots?
- Five ways the Census of Agriculture benefits Canadian farmers and their communities
- Questions about completing the Census of Agriculture?
And here is the link to the YouTube video: