Horse Council BC (HCBC) is a membership-driven not-for-profit association representing the interests of the equine industry in all sectors throughout British Columbia. Tradition, strong values and superior hard work provided by our volunteers has made Horse Council BC the largest and most successful multi-discipline, multi-breed equine association in Canada.
HCBC is accepting applications for the next great addition to our team to fill the following part-time hourly casual position: Reception and Office Assistant.
This position is responsible for creating a great first impression for our membership by providing reception and membership support duties for our office in Aldergrove. Hours will be 8:30am – 1:30 pm Monday through Friday until August 31, 2023. There is the possibility the role could be renewed or expanded at that time.
Applicants should have a minimum of:
- Completion of a college diploma in a field related to business, administration, or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience in a variety of delivery areas
- Minimum of 2 years experience in providing reception duties for a busy office
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Satisfactory Criminal Records Check and proof of vaccination for COVID-19.
A detailed job description is available here. Please forward your resume, and cover letter by May 14, 2023 to:
Craig Cherrett, Executive Director
Horse Council of British Columbia
27336 Fraser Hwy.
Aldergrove BC, V4W 3N5
Email: [email protected]
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.