Equestrian Canada (EC) announced that select 2018 EC Rules are now available online at www.equestrian.ca/programs-services/rules.
The EC Board has approved the final 2018 EC Rules for the following sections, which are now available online in a clean digital version, as well as a version with changes from 2017 visible. Click on the links below to access the versions with changes visible:
- Section A: General Regulations
- Section B: Breeds
- Section E: Dressage and Para-Dressage
- Section F: General Performance
- Section G: Hunter, Jumper, Equitation and Hack
- Section J: Endurance
- Section K: Reining
- Section L: Vaulting
- Section M: Para-Equestrian
All changes are effective Jan. 1, 2018. Hard copy rule books will be available for purchase through the EC e-store in early 2018.