Registration closes on Oct. 10 for the 2018 Dressage Levy Performance Advantage Symposium, set for Nov. 17-18 at the High Point Equestrian Centre in Langley, BC. Register today and don’t miss out on this exclusive learning opportunity with some of the top names in the Canadian dressage industry.
Full weekend access to the Symposium is offered at no cost to 2018 Dressage Levy contributors, but the event is open to all, with multiple pricing packages available:
- Education Weekend Pass (2018 Dressage Levy Contributors) – FREE
- Education Weekend Pass (Dressage Affiliates) – $75
- Education Weekend Pass (General Public) – $100
- Education One-Day Pass (Dressage Affiliates) – $40
- Education One-Day Pass (General Public) – $50
*Lunch is provided daily with registration. Non-competitors who purchase 2018 EC Dressage Affiliate status will receive a discount of $25 in recognition of their support.
The 2018 Symposium highlights include:
- Rising Stars Equitation Pilot
- Massage Therapy (Human and Equine)
- Perfecting Test Riding
- Performance Analysis
- Walk-a-Test Workshop
- Youth & Young Horse Development
- Town Hall
The lineup of world-class symposium speakers will include:
- Cara Whitham – EC Senior Dressage/Eventing/Jumper Judge, retired FEI 5* Dressage Judge and Eventing Judge
- Leslie Reid – 2004 Athens and 2008 Beijing Olympic athlete, EC certified High Performance 1 Coach
- Lorraine MacDonald – EC & USEF Senior Dressage Judge, retired FEI 4* Dressage Judge
- Jaimey Irwin – 2013 Gothenburg FEI World Cup Dressage competitor, EC certified High Performance 1 Coach
- Tina Irwin – 2011 Guadalajara Pan American Games dressage silver medallist, EC certified High Performance 1 Coach
- Liz Steacie – High Performance Dressage Athlete & Member of the EC Dressage Committee
- Caroline Archambault – Canadian Equestrian Team Massage Therapist
Pre-Registration is required for the Dressage Levy Performance Advantage Symposium.
To register, please visit the online Symposium registration portal to secure your spot by Oct. 10, 2018.
About the Dressage Levy Program
All EC sanctioned Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Dressage competitions collect and remit $10 per horse entered in the competition to Equestrian Canada. Revenue generate from the Levy is used to support talent identification, personal development and the high performance teams representing Canada at major games.