We know you’ve got beautiful, funny, touching images of your time with your horses and we want to celebrate that! With 2020 not going according to anyone’s plan, we want to take this opportunity to celebrate our members.
We are giving away HCBC 40th Anniversary Prize Packs for the best photos in the following categories:
- On the Trail – Your best shots from BC trails
- Pony Tails Kids Club Shutterbug – Photographers 12 and under!
- Coaches Corner – Your best shots of life as a coach or coaching in action
- Throwback – Shots from over the years, prizes could be awarded for the best photo for 40 years of Competition, Industry, Recreation, and Coaching
- Life with Horses – Open category
Winners will also be featured in the Fall/Winter edition of BC Equine Lifestyle Magazine
Contest will be judged by: Orville Smith, Liz Saunders and Karen Swantje (two past and our current HCBC President!)
Contest closes September 13th 2020, all photos to be submitted to [email protected] with HCBC Photo Release Form.
Please note that HCBC supports and promotes the use of helmets while riding or driving, and your photo subjects must be wearing helmets if riding or driving.
- Contest is open from 12:00 am June 6, 2020 to 11:59 pm September 13, 2020
- Any current member of Horse Council BC (‘HCBC’) may enter
- The contest sponsor is Horse Council BC, 27336 Fraser Highway, Aldergrove, BC V4W 3N5
- Entry method – email your photo(s), subject line “40th Anniversary Photo Contest” to [email protected] with accompanying Signed Photo Release Form
- Winners in each category will be selected by the judge(s)
- Image requirements: JPEG high resolution
- Image submission limit: 5 images per category; you may enter any category you prefer, or all.
- Winners will be contacted by email the week of September 14th, and names and winning images announced at www.hcbc.ca on September 21st 2020, and on HCBC’s Facebook page after September 21st 2020.
- Contest entrants must provide a valid mailing address with their submission. Prizes will be mailed to winners within 14 days of the announcement of winners.
- There is one winner and one prize per category. Prizes are HCBC 40th Anniversary Prize Packs. HCBC reserves the right to substitute a similar prize if it deems it necessary. Prizes must be accepted as awarded – no cash equivalent will be offered
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform used throughout the contest